First impressions are priceless. After all, they only ever happen once. That initial introduction to a customer can make the difference between a lifetime of loyalty to your company – or sending them next door to your competitor.
You want everything to go perfectly – that’s why you’ve been working around the clock on your company grand opening. Whether you’re running a brick and mortar operation or operate in the cloud, that first day of business sets the tone for your relationship with your customers and community.
Put your best foot forward with unique, customized bakery treats. After helping dozens of companies open their doors, we personally recommend our logo cookies for the job.
- Easy to share: Unlike cakes, logo cookies are easy to hand out to lots of people, don’t create any mess and can be taken home for later, too.
- Not just a pen (or tote, key chain, notepad or stress ball): Unlike outdated marketing promotional gifts that end up lost & forgotten, a logo cookie makes an immediate impact. Food connects people, and makes for happier, more vibrant memories.
- Branded to your business: Your logo design gets printed in full color right on the icing. You can coordinate with your company colors, include photos as part of the design – just about anything you can think of, we can print.
The cookies looked great and were a huge hit at our grand opening!!! Everyone loved them and commented on how great they looked and tasted!
Harriet & Jimmy Berg, Sunrise Toyota
Why Choose Us?
1-800-Bakery.com has been providing clients with unique corporate gifts, marketing campaigns, holiday gifting programs, thank you gifts and employee appreciation gifts for years. We work with you to customize corporate logo cookies, cakes, cake pops, chocolates and many other bakery treats to fit your specific needs.
- Quick turnaround times: We can handle large, last minute orders – in fact, we specialize in it. If you aren’t sure it can be done, get in touch with us.
- In-house technology: We are constantly innovating and testing new ways to get creative around branding food. That’s why we are able to print directly on the icing of our logo cookies and logo cakes, which keeps everything looking great and tasting even better.
- Industry leaders: We were early adopters of online technology and have years of experience refining our shipping capabilities. Everything about the ordering and delivery process has been tailored to provide the best and most reliable experience for our clients.
What Clients Are Saying…
The Oreo Logo Cookies were wonderfully received! Thank you. They were happy you could still read the lettering too. Thanks for all your help and patience while they figured it out. I have you on speed dial if I need you.
~Gina Walsh, Radisson Blu Downtown Minneapolis