A merger or acquisition is a tricky time in the life of a business. According to some reports, about 80% of all mergers fail, largely due to poor communication. Both internally and externally, a dedicated rebranding strategy is crucial to success of an acquisition or merger.
Smart companies take a proactive role in communicating with stakeholders, customers and employees about upcoming changes. They use the rebranding as an opportunity to strategically market their new mission.
- Reach out to new customers: Make your debut in a new market with a rebranding campaign designed to bring in new business.
- Reconnect with your existing client base: Let them know nothing but positive change is on the horizon. Send them a sweet gift to thank them for their continued loyalty.
- Appreciate your employees: A merger can be stressful for your staff – reassure them with an internal campaign that both communicates changes truthfully and excites people around your shared mission.
Smart Rebranding: Envigo Sends 1,000 Cupcakes
When Huntingdon Life Services and Harlan Laboratories along with three subsidiary companies all became Envigo, their marketing team knew it was important to get out the message in the right way.
Their multichannel rebranding campaign took the form of press releases, published articles on industry websites and logo cupcakes – specifically, over 1000 cupcakes were sent to 27 different locations in the US and Canada.
It sounds complicated and stressful, but 1-800-Bakery helps companies enhance their rebranding campaigns with unique and tasty logo cookies, logo cakes, custom logo gift baskets and other bakery treats every day.
“Just send us a spreadsheet with the number of logo cookies (or other bakery treat) going to each location, along with the shipping addresses. We can take all the work involved in coordinating large orders off your hands.” – Chef Steve
Envigo’s cupcakes were wrapped individually and thanks to our time-tested shipping methods, they all arrived on-time and in perfect condition. If you need cupcakes delivered, we know exactly how to get it done.
What The Client Said
Good morning Stephen, the cupcakes were a hit!! Everyone loved them and thought it was so cool that they were individually wrapped and the logo was printed so perfectly. I really appreciate all of your help on this! Please thank your team as well for a job well done.
Why Choose Us?
1-800-Bakery.com has been providing clients with unique corporate gifts, marketing campaigns, holiday gifting programs, thank you gifts and employee appreciation gifts for years. We work with you to customize logo cookies, corporate cakes, cake pops, chocolates and many other bakery treats to fit your specific needs.
- Shipping coordination for large orders: It’s never been easier to reach everyone you need to, no matter where they are.
- Completely custom designs: Your new logo will look amazing in bright, full-color edible ink. We can print directly on the icing or cookie itself, which keeps your corporate logo cookies, logo cakes or logo cupcakes tasting sweet.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Our proven shipping methods and experience with large company orders come with a guarantee that we are proud to stand by. Need gourmet cupcakes shipped 1,000 miles? We’ve got you covered.